Property Claims Reporting
Property, Crime, Priest Personal Effects and Theft Claims
In the event of a loss, you should immediately:
- Do everything possible to mitigate the damages; Catholic Mutual can provide assistance.
- Determine the cause of the loss.
- In the event of damage from a vehicle or vandalism, contact the police.
- If someone else is responsible for the damage (such as damages from a motor vehicle), obtain all information on that person (name, address, name of insurance company).
- Obtain photographs of the damages.
- Obtain police report, if applicable.
Please report the claim to: